ReWalk Robotics Iraq
REWALK ROBOTICS by MOGAN GROUPin IRAQ and TURKEY
What is ReWalk ?
It’s not just walking - it’s More Than Walking
ReWalk is a wearable robotic exoskeleton that provides powered hip and knee motion to enable individuals with spinal cord injury (SCI) to stand upright, walk, turn, and climb and descend stairs*. ReWalk is the first exoskeleton to receive FDA clearance for personal and rehabilitation use in the United States. As we "MOGAN GROUP" give service for disabled people in Iraq and Turkey.
MOGAN ReWalk Personal 6.0
The ReWalk Personal System 6.0 is designed for all day walking, available for use at home and in the community. It provides the most precise fit, highest walking speed and most natural gait of any powered exoskeleton.
MOGAN ReWalk Rehabilitation
ReWalk Rehabilitation is designed for use in clinics where it can provide valuable exercise and therapy. It also enables individuals to train in preparation for using their ReWalk Personal System at home and in the community. ReWalk Certified Training Centers are located across the US, Europe, Canada, Israel, Asia, as well as Australia New Zealand, Turkey and Iraq.
Who can use it ?
Before using the device, confirm that the following prerequisites are met by the user:
- Hands and shoulders can support crutches or a walker
- Healthy bone density
- Skeleton does not suffer from any fractures
- Able to stand using a device such as EasyStand
- In general good health
- Height is between 160cm and 190cm
- Weight does not exceed 100kg
People with the following conditions should not use the ReWalk™:
- History of severe neurological injuries other than SCI (MS, CP, ALS, TBI etc)
- Severe concurrent medical diseases: infections, circulatory, heart or lung, pressure sores
- Severe spasticity (Ashworth 4)
- Unstable spine or unhealed limbs or pelvic fractures
- Heterotopic ossification
- Significant contractures
- Psychiatric or cognitive situations that may interfere with proper operation of the device
WATCH OUR VIDEOS to get to learn MORE INFORMATION